Print is a great medium for disseminating and receiving information, but many people cannot access print in its standard format. The team at Accessible Information Solutions helps business, government, education and community groups ensure that their message reaches the whole community.
In Australia, it is estimated that approximately two million people cannot read standard print easily because of:
- Physical dexterity problems such as MS, Parkinson’s, arthritis, paralysis
- Vision impairment or blindness
- Learning disability (such as dyslexia)
- Brain injury or cognitive impairment
- English as a second language
- Literacy difficulties
- Early dementia
The print accessibility team at Accessible Information Solutions has developed a broad range of strategies that are integrated into standard business practice and which significantly improve communication outcomes.